We welcome enquiries from families throughout the year, and applications are accepted for review any time during the school year. The Admissions Office can be contacted for further information and arrange a campus tour.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION TO ROSE MARIE ACADEMY (RMA)
To be considered for admission, the following documents must be submitted to the RMA Admissions Office:
Student Application Form and Student Health Form
(Available in the RMA Admissions package or can be downloaded in PDF format.)
Psycho-educational evaluation report or report of evaluation by other specialist (if applicable)
- For Child Center Program: Preschool records in English (if applicable)
- For Primary and Secondary School Programs:
– for Grade 1: one year of school records officially translated into English
– for Grade 2-12: at least two years of most recent previous school records, reports, and transcripts (if applicable) detailing the student’s marks and teachers’ comments officially translated into English.
Contact the RMA Admissions Office to arrange an appointment with the Counselor for intake interview and screening tests plus English as an Additional Language (EAL) screening test (if applicable)
Prepare all relevant documents according to the Admissions Checklist to submit to the RMA Admissions Office prior to or on scheduled admissions appointment date.
Please choose the relevant form(s) below. Fill them out and attach them to an e-mail to us.
Other Important Forms
- Telephone: (662) 960-3663 Fax: (662) 960-3664
- Address: 39/932-933 Nichada Thani Samakee RoadPakkret Nonthaburi 11120 Thailand
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 18, Pakkret,Nonthaburi 11120 Thailand
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org